Right before the crossroad to the Divoš village on the Partisan road, on the right side there's the exit for the weekend-village Stari Divoš. Go down the summer road for about 300m and then cross to the meadow on the right.
In its basin there's a walled spring dedicated to the fighters in WW2. The sign reads: "This was the camp site of the Second company of the Fruška Gora partisan squad. The company acted in Srem, kept a constant line and politically influenced nearby villages." The spot is also characteristic for the sheep herds and game that come to drink the spring water from the nearby drinkers.
on the map location
- Lat: 45.1438
- Long: 19.5267
- Alt: 251 m